Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.

Update your browser

Divorce Forms – Have Minor Children

Divorce forms when you have minor children

You and your spouse must agree on all the terms of the divorce or you can’t use these forms. These divorce forms are only for couples that have minor children.

Only use these forms if:

  • Neither you nor your spouse own land (real property);
  • Neither you nor your spouse has a retirement account except for social security;
  • Neither you nor your spouse owns a business.


Download the PDF version.
Download the Word version.