- Legal Help
- The Court System in Tennessee
- Understand Important Legal Terms
- How to Find a Lawyer
- Representing Yourself in Court
- Court Forms You May Need
- Find Resources in Your County
- Find Information on Many Topics
- Alternatives to Court
- Email an Attorney
- Legal Clinics in Tennessee
The Tennessee Attorney General has developed a Consumer Protection Guide for US Military Servicemembers. The Guide is available here.
There are a lot of groups that offer services and helpful information to military veterans and active duty personnel. You can find information on these groups if you click on the links on this web page.
There are other groups that provide help on the following issues:
Important! Court employees are not allowed to make referrals to lawyers, do legal research, or give legal advice.